The Little Wise Sea Life Kit is a magnetic educational toy offering a fun and interactive way to support early learning for young kids aged 3-6. The activity set offers a great homeschooling educational toy as well as a fun learning bridge between home and early years settings/early school as it is fully aligned with the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. Everything also comes in a nice and compact size box making the kit an ideal educational game that can be used on the move as well as at home.
Each educational and learning toy comes with:
- Everything you need to make a sea life collage (i.e. an A4 folding magnetic and board card collage background and magnetic shapes);
- A colouring-in sheet of the completed collage;
- A bag of fun facts about sea life;
- A very informative educational resource which is bursting with ideas of how the kit can be used to support early learning across the age ranges 3-5 and 5-6. Some examples of the areas of learning covered include literacy (inclusive of a range of colourfully illustrated practical tools for teaching little ones how to read), numeracy, geography/understanding the world, verbal communication and emotional health. All areas of this resource have been informed by the Early Years Foundation Stage (the pre-school equivalent of the National Curriculum) and Key Stage 1 of the National Curriculum. This resource has also been developed in consultation with early years specialists; and
- A brand new supplementary section focused on introducing climate change to children.
You can see reviews on the full range of educational and early learning toys here.
** Postage is £3 (you can order as many kits as you like and the postage stays the same) or £5 if you would like it gift wrapped. Whichever postage option you go for, if you would like a (free of charge) personalised note with your order, please let me know what you would like to say in the notes section at checkout, and I will organise this for you.**